
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this morning I woke at 6am. The emo stage is really reaaaaalllly kicking in. I'm considering going downstairs to buy some juice and read. *slap slap slap*
There's only one thing, okay actually its numerous things...but...will make me feel better.
1) A photo of my dear Allen and my girlfriend Fairy haha.
If there's one thing I realized when I came back here it's that friends will always be there for you. And I spent so so so much time with my dear friends it made me not want to go home.
2) Shoes.
3) Random alcoholic fun.
And now just looking at that photo you can see a can with the word "m!ne" on it. This drink has advertisements everywhere. I always see it on TV. And in the shopping center there's some massive sign promoting it. So after seeing it so much I just had to try it. Turns out it's terrible. Don't buy it lol.
4) Leather Jackets.

Love Love
ps: I want a Parisian baby.

3 comments:
hahahaha i thought u wrote persian baby. so i was like ... u want to marry an iranian man?
wat i have to get approval for comments now?!?!?!?
hahahaha!!!!!!!!! ok actually when i read that i laughed haha
Post a Comment