Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Graduation!



Well if I may say so, this week has passed extremely fast. 明天我有报告但是我还没写,哈哈。没关系,报告是很短的时间。报告的题目是我要去什么什么的国家,那个国家气候镇麽样。。什么什么的。不知道我要去那里哈哈。 其实我应该现在开始写但是我觉得一点懒因为全部的天我在我的房间休息,哈哈,我知道,真得很懒。午饭?我的J去外面买给我。

So, since I've chosen to coop myself up in this room with J, we've decided that tonight we're going shopping for a little fresh air. I'm tanning like a crazy person and the Chinese girl in me is starting to feel a little edgy about it (很黑。。。哭哭哭!!!) And as the Chinese girl does, she will wear jeans and long sleeves to prevent tanning hah. I haven't reached that crazed stage yet. The Westerner in me can't stand the heat. However, the edgyness in me is going to go on the look for some cute cardigans to cover my arms. My legs? I would never cover them! hah You know I love minis and short shorts. Even if I wanted to the heat won't permit me.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Dearest Fairy and Gilbert graduated yesterday! So I met with them, and Gilbert's family to eat lunch at this Japanese restaurant and to take a few photos.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note to Self: I need to eat less.最近我跟J吃了很多很多很多!All these midnight snacks just aren't helping. Actually I don't think we're allowed to even have one of these stove things in our room because we're banned from cooking. Don't fine us.





Time for Jess to go, to where, I don't know. J hasn't finished his smoke and I refuse to go out until the sun goes down.

Love Love.

No comments: