Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"There once was a girl named Jesse..."

6/10


The week is almost over.

So I'm thinking of getting my hair cut again since it's the start of summer holidays. and now that I've typed that when has any holiday ever influenced the time in which I decide to cut my hair? haha That's just as strange as the title of my last post, long shirts? Why didn't I just type short dresses haha. ok. I've entered some delusional state.

Moving on, hair cut! I'm thinking of going short? like above the shoulders, but I'm not sure if it would suit my face shape - taking in consideration my chubby cheeks. Or should I just go the total opposite way and get hair extensions and curls hah. Short and curls? or just a trim?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for no reason a photo of myself and my dear Allen just because I think he's awesome. Most charming man I have ever met.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/11

Just finished my exam and lunch. And of course, because I had a test, it's raining heavily outside.

Isn't this divine. Effortlessly chic. I'll try. Ignore the bathroom. It's a morning ritual to take photos of myself where there's light. Leave me alone.





Courtesy of Bryan.

There once was a girl named Jesse,
Said, "My first name is Jess and no E,"
So we listened to her,
making double-y sure,
And now we all call her Jess E.



* sigh *

Retail therapy and a haircut is in order to cure these blues.

Love Love


No comments: