So last night I made a terrible terrible discovery...
...
There's a hell of a a lot of new foreign people living in my dorm!!! And you know why they are able to live in my sweet dorm? Because a whole bunch of people have moved out and left to go back to their home countries...why why why why...its so depressing. These new people remind me that eventually I will leave too. Stupid new people hanging around in the lobby. Don't smile at me dammit! Don't be fooled! I am an anti social girl! I don't want to be your friend!
I have officially entered the emo state.
Bye bye my dear friends.
~ Udayan and Wei Du riding in the rain with umbrellas 好厉害!~
So we took cute Hongu to Taoyuan.
Taipei was next.
Ok, so there are lots more photos, but I'm in a bad mood and have no patience to put them up. Next post perhaps. But I doubt the feeling of viewing of all these new people will of faded.
Perhaps looking at the sexy will make me feel better. Yes. Yes it will, and it will make you feel better to.
Shopping always makes the Jess feel better. What doesn't is the thought of how much shipping will cost hah.



Love Love.
2 comments:
Hey cutie, thanks for sharing some Taiwan pics! ;) Haven't been there for about 9 years now. ;/
I miss Taiwan!
You are called Jesse, right? Or is our name exactly identical, hehe... ^^
I'm born and raised here in Austria, so it's my home country actually. But I miss Taiwan so much... hope I'll find time and the opportunity to travel there soon. :)
Post a Comment