Wednesday, March 16, 2011

If I had a type baby it'd be you //



That's how I want my computer in my room. On a table below a bookshelf at the end of my bed. But I think the wall at the end of my bed will be too far away. I wonder how a purple feature wall would look...hmm..

(8) You know my motivation given my reputation --- omg so catchy....and to think when I was child I really disliked his music. But that's my mum's fault for making me listen to his father's songs ha.

Weather here is getting cooler too which is great. Apparently going to warm up again though *sigh* I want the cold again before I leave. J can wait for 2 months right? ha yes he can.

And..,thinking of dying my hair brown and perming it again. hah.

(8) I don't really care, I just wanna dance, I don't really care. She's been a crazy dicta. Disco diva.. and you wonder...Who's that chick? who's that chick? Too cold for you to keep her, Too hot for you to leave her
Who's that chick? who's that chick?

Love Love

2 comments:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

I thought you were the first pic. My eyes O.O and then I went "awww..." :P I used to have my table in my room but sitting like that (with no chair or back to lean on) hurts after a while. Also I always got frustrated with homework and crawled into bed, which led to a 2 hour nap. It's a bad idea mate XD

Spring has started in North America and today it snowed 8cm. Nice.

Did I miss anything? Hmm... I like your burberry scarf! I was just talking to a friend about finding a winter jacket and how burberry clothing was no match for house of Dior. But I have a navy blue scarf too =D I'm always scared to dirty it when at a restaurant.

That ice cream waffle is mine -_- Good updates. Lovely pictures actually. More pictures of you please.

-me

blushforyou said...

haha I'm the third pic :P yeah...having nothing to lean on would be a pain. also i think i would have to have a very wide table because there is too large a gap between the end of my bed and the wall haha...but i still think it looks cool.

oh yeah...haha ive done that to a scarf before ...haaa...