Tuesday, June 29, 2010

She's got a halo 'round her finger

Around you...

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke one cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name.




I went with my family to see Wicked for my mother's birthday. My dad and I decided we would drink green cocktails, of course in the flashing green glass ha. I would of never thought of the ending in the way that it did - this isn't to say that I thought that it concluded in a witty unexpected twist, more random than anything else. I liked the the character of Elphaba's sister the best - a small role but something that I felt did intertwine with the film the Wizard of Oz.

Bought these boots from Diana Ferrari - current favourite because they're so comfortable.


Lovelove.

6 comments:

Emmy J said...

You're really pretty and I love your hair ^__^

blushforyou said...

Aww thanks :) you too xo

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

me read these posts already but let me reply:

me want to drink cocktails with flashing lights :) Really liked that outfit you had on.

Your party pics from the last post made me laugh. When I see people having a good time I can't help but smile.

replying to your lovely comment:

woman I'm backkkk! I wasn't posting because I couldn't deal with work and life at the same time. It got a bit out of control, how many hours per day, but it's all good. How have you been?? Is everything good, enjoying life? Seems like it from the pictures. Leave me a note. I want to hear from you.

-turtle

blushforyou said...

Hey Kev,

Thanks :)

The green cocktails were nothing special, the flashing green glass it came in was more exciting :P

The clubbing pics were actually from quite awhile back...roughly...a year! (my hair is long!) hahaha just that a friend recently sent them to me so sine I thought they looked fun I'd put them up.

Hows work going?

I see you're still keeping up all the lovely/delicous food posts going haha. I'll have to post some up soon too!

xo

Fashion Insanity said...

Beautiful!! Love your hair <3 and that first picture is amazing!

blushforyou said...

Thanks <3 but I think I'm going to go get it today because the perm is slowly dying out and I can't stand it!! and the first pic is a closeup of my eye haha.

xo