Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You've got the wrong number.. //


Time to have another break from knitting.
My right hand hurts slightly ha.
I've watched 2 movies today whilst knitting. The Golden Compass and 27 Dresses. I think after I finish this post I'll go back downstairs and watch another. Well, I need to have something playing in the background to stimulate my other senses whilst knitting. I rather feeling like watching Lord of The Rings mainly because watching 27 Dresses coincided with the same month the movie channel was playing LOTR.

Moving on, lol, I think I'm going to buy one of these blazers some time next week although I am unsure on which one I should go for.



Alternatively I could go for this cardigan in either black or light gray.



What do you think?

and...

The New Year is almost upon us. I'm going to go out for dinner with my parents and eat some steamed fish.

Happy New Year!


Love Love.


1 comment:

Posh said...

Amazing looks, love them one for one!

Happy 2010!