Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you catch a breath when you I look at you?

But I know this crush ain't goin away.... ... .. .




I miss my long hair. I feel that shorter hair was slightly more chic...but...

....




Of course my hair wasn't long enough to do this..
But don't they just look gorgeous. I love the extensions they have had done.
My modern day Rapunzels.
My hair is growing out quite nicely though, the back of my hair it hitting the back of my neck, but the front still frames higher than my chin.
I remember when I was younger growing my hair out seemed like a very difficult task, but now it doesn't seem to bother me.

So I'm going to the supermarket with my mother in around an hour because we've run out of cheese and I need cheese so I can make myself a focaccia with chicken, lettuce and cheese for lunch ha. I've had the craving for them since last week when I had a salmon and avocado sushi roll for lunch, hence starting the urge to eat a salmon and cream cheese focaccia. Which I did, but it was sadly not up to standard, hence me going back and having a chicken one, which was rather nice but lacked sufficient amount of cheese. Then only go to to a different cafe with my parents to have another focaccia but to have the staff not toast it enough. So to avoid all of this disappointment I'll just make my own!

However, I am sitting in in front of my laptop still in pjs. I better go change so that I will be ready to go out (I also need to buy a brightening moisturizer from the body shop perhaps? Lush still didn't have the one I wanted. No big loss).

END 9:11 am.

---




RESTART: 7:57pm

(above from a lunch with Gilbert in Tainan. Mixed together with the rice at the bottom - pure deliciousness)

I need to have a break from knitting. I am actually very tempted to buy more wool as its 30% off....hmmm...should I buy some beige coloured wool in order to knit a scarf to match the grey sweater I recently purchased?

I am currently quite obsessed with this Dries Van Noten Sweater. Maybe I should improve my knitting skills in order to create one of these. ha



J is also in Taipei now going out to eat dinner I suppose.


It's back to knitting and tea drinking for me now.


Love Jess



No comments: