Sunday, December 27, 2009

You're teasing me.

My J is going to Taipei tonight because his family are coming from Korea to visit him *sigh* I want to go to but my mum won't let me go, next time she says. So hard.

On a happier note I bought myself this grey sweater dress. I didn't end up buying either the pink/green jumper or the over sized possibly body bag jacket ha.



I wanted to buy this green sweater aswell, but unfortunately its sold out.



The only colors available were beige and violet. The beige was nice, but recently J bought me a beige cardigan, and I really wanted the green one.


So random story. Last night at around 12am I was looking at some photos of food, where from? From my own photo albums, then I proceeded to look at the brutal turtle blog which posts generally have food photos, and I found myself becoming so hungry I couldn't sleep. J of course was not helpful as he told me of his latest discovery of a restaurant that sells the black bean sauce noodles I like that have bits of tofu mixed through and taste especially good when eaten with dumplings. So then I had to go downstairs and make myself some noodles so I could sleep - although I couldn't after. All I succeeded in doing was making my brain slightly more awake despite having no body energy hence becoming slightly delusional laughing crazily at nothing haha.

Moving on...I am going to go out later with my parents. I need to buy more wool (I'm knitting a scarf) and I will possibly buy myself some moisturizer from Lush.

I think I will also arrange my blog later in the night when J is gone. I will re do my blog list as I've realized I don't really look at some of the blogs there, and some of the blogs I do look at aren't.

Love Love.

3 comments:

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

AHA as soon as I read looking at food pictures I was going to write back and say "so come visit" and you did!!!!!!!!!!! <3. I've never been to taiwan, although I want to really badly. When I went off to university I made a few taiwanese friends and they were very kind to me. Gentle would be the right word. I'm not a very aggressive person so I don't get along well with hotheads.

Hope you had a wonderful christmas though~ you should post some pictures of taiwan.... the streets, the food, I'd love to see.

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

I freaking love the first outfit!
Thanks for the comment <3!
X, fashionnerdic

blushforyou said...

hahaha!! of course I look at your blog!!!! Taiwan is a nice place, you should go when you have the time :)

I hope you had a Merry Christmas too. I'll put some photos up of Taiwan eventually haha ... :P okok, next post! :P

----

I am so glad you like the first outfit because that is the sweater I bought haha. I really hope they do get the 2nd one back in green. I can't find another one that looks similar to it :( xo