...Developing Economy...Modern Japan...Chinese Societies...Chinese literature...
...oh what a joy...
...ok enough sarcasm Jessica...
I AM A BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL GIRL!
The Face Shop nail polish in OR202.
Integrate eye pencil BK981.
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Very Black.
Academica Concealer.
Jill Stuart Blush 06 Fresh Apricot.
Revlon Living Lipstick Cappuccino.
Orange nails to brighten my day from lack of awesomeness. Although the color has chipped slightly, well, I suppose I have had this color for a few days now. I think tonight? Tomorrow? I'm going to paint them yellow. What to wear to school tomorrow? Oh man, this is such a drab entry. Maybe I should meet Brooke tomorrow instead of Thursday. I mean I can finish early on Thursday then rest and on Friday I have no classes so I can "think" of it as a long weekend.
But you know what, time passes by really fast. I can't wait for September 20th? 25th? I can't remember. Want to know why? Because that marks the non teaching break, which equals "holiday" which means I only have 4 more weeks of uni till the end of semester. YEAH! Ok, So I am looking a little too far ahead, but whatever. I'm trying to be optimistic ok?
If I could hop back on a plane right now I would.
I am sulking...
Love Love.

1 comment:
oh 真的吗? haha, blogspot sometimes doesnt work properly! nvm, ive received an answer and thats ok. i will try to tell you later how your writing style looks like. :)
have to fly now!
and btw: love the nail colour! very sweet!
xoxo
Post a Comment