I went to class at 10 because I needed to give Aaron back his text book which he lent me (thanks Aaron) and now I'm just pointlessly hanging around the comp lab waiting for J to finish his class at 12 so I can go eat lunch. Speaking of which I'm hungry, really hungry. Actully more hot than hungry. First on the list when he finishes class is to go buy a cup of oolong cha haha.
So I didn't get to go to Kaoshiung yesterday for a somewhat stupid reason.Is it really stupid? To be honest I'm not really sure. In a weird sense I feel slightly happy because the others couldn't of cared less on what I did or with whom. Or is it just selfishness? Allen, Chuan Yu, Chin Chin ( .. ;) ;) .. ) we're eating together this weekend. And my Dear Allen/Fariy you guys are coming with me to the airport lol <3
I was going through my closet before and I realised I went through this random phase where I bought acouple of pink shirts, and then these 2 shirts with giraffes? And I remember at the time I thought it was really fun because I was like yeah! Fresh.. Young..Summer! But like....what?!....I went shopping yesterday and J bought me this oversized gray shirt/dress thing. I think my love for things gray and black has been rekindled. Shall it never waver again. Oh but I saw this deep red jumper the other day...love...I want it!
Ooh, its 11:47 (and I'm still listening to Lollipop). Almost time to go buy some tea :D I tomorrow I'm going to go into MAC and buy some carbon. I personally find it hard to wear smokey black eyes in summer, but I'm heading back to winter. Shall I buy some for mummy too? (Yeah, you know she likes it). Ooh! now its 11:55! Ok you know I'm bored when I'm watching the clock lol!
Ok, 11:58. Hitting publish.
Love Love.
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment