Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need a tea.



It's 2:30am...!!!?!

Note to self: Do all the things you said you would do.

Haha - call Leonie tomorrow. And start - finish all your readings!! You have 4 sets!! Please don't get "behind" already.



I think I need to conceal my glasses marks better. Also my under eye circles. Okay, lets just agree I need to conceal everything better. haha. Ahh man, random mood. --Well I wouldn't have anything to conceal if I would just go to sleep :P--



Eggs Benedict for lunch. Yummy. Hadn't had salmon for awhile. Actually I take that back.



And my parents are in a possibly good mood?? I want a new blazer.



When did I take this? Smeh.

Love Love.

ps: Everyone play in xiuxiu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie, I like your black/white photo! Your short haircut looks so good! It frames your cute face so nicely! <3

blushforyou said...

Awww, thanks Jess :) I'm really enjoying the short hair...I think next time I go to the hair dresses I'm going to cut it even shorter!

xox