Friday, September 24, 2010

Girl you are my beautiful hangover // turn it up now.



Woah, didn't blog for over two months. I swear there was a time when I blogged like a freakish amount - every second day, but that might just be me. What happened to Spring? Yesterday's weather was colder than London's?...according to the news we shouldn't plan any plans for Christmas at the beach because it's going to be a wet and "cold" summer. J's studying so I'm bored. The Aussie dollar is good right now. Better than the American dollar. time for Jess to do some online shopping. Before I was tossing between a wine coloured blazer, a deep green and black blazer or a tan caramel brown blazer. I have a green parker so I crossed off the green and black blazer. There are afew navy blazers which look good but I already have a few so no. Wine and caramel? I'll buy them both. Exam on Wednesday too. Zhugeliang anyone? Let me insert a plum into you. And you can find out if your wife is cheating on you if you find another man wearing your silk sewn shirt. Actually I really liked that story. although apparently we're not meant to "enjoy" many old Chinese fictions as they're there to teach us morals...not for us to enjoy! Out of te ordinary but recently I haven't taken that many photos of myself. I think the incentive to is dying. And I havent done anything exciting to photograph. I'll just publish this. now. Poor Blog. Also I realised I have followers? They have nothing to follow lol.

Lovelove.

No comments: