Saturday, June 27, 2009

You need to be disciplined....lol

So last night I had dinner with my dearest Allen, Fairy and Gilbert. Aw...

A: So, when you make love to your wife does she call you teacher?
T: No, But I call her a bad student.

HAHAH...!!!

...you naughty naughty girl...

...

...you need to be punished...

XD XD XD

Never again shall I not see you for so long.

Well...now that Ive gotten that out of my system. lol!

...

XD

...

So for some reason I'd only heard of the toilet restaurant in Taipei, and we didn't eat there because we thought it was too gimicky, turns out - actually not really, if I had bothered to look at the business card I took lol, they are all over Taiwan. Actually its right around the corner of my house :| And gimicks aside, I'm going to go eat there.

~~ Seriously now, should I cut my hair short and perm it? Short as in around my chin short. I haven't had short hair so years and years and years. Fairy said no because once she cut her hair short she immediately regretted it. Allen said my hair is fine the way it is. Gilbert was studying. J said short hair is sexy. Mum said yeah go for it because she's currently sporting the Pob. I forgot to ask my dad lol.

Now be honest!



This would be the safe one. If you read this, and I know you are, tell me what you think.





So this photo has nothing to do with anything. But we bought a pack of eggs and check out the size difference. haha.



So Yun Ho helped with the move, and after we were all sitting in his room and for whatever reason he decided to say that 有台风的时候,没有饭没关系有酒就好了...and now the fridge looks something like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You were so divine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this kind of short hairstyle a lot! I think it looks fresh and really fashionable.

I have short hairs for about 4 years now, but currently I'm so annoyed with my haircut and length. I wanna grow them out now! Wish me luck that I success this time! :)

I think a wavy bob will look great on you. Let me know about your decision, oki!? ;)

blushforyou said...

haha hey Jess, I'm too scared to cut my hair short! I was sitting by the computer the whole day just looking at pictures of hair :| :P maybe the safer option is to just perm it because the curls will make my hair slightly shorter anyway? But then I agree with you! I think the short hair styles look so fresh! >_< what to do?! <3