Sunday, June 7, 2009

long shirts



Isn't this just adorable?! The hunt for a replica has begun!



起床的时候你做什么?Shower? Eat breakfast? Brush your teeth? Nope. I will take photos of myself with an unwashed face and J will smoke hah. Aren't we lovely.

So last night I did go shopping with J after we had dinner with Hongu and their older brother, whose name escapes me. Did I find numerous cute cardigans? Not really, but I did buy one long black cardigan and really that's enough. Then I managed to buy myself a black and light gray tiger glitter singlet/mini dress (don't you love versatile pieces) and a white t shirt with a black mini dress to go on top.



Love Jess's hair here, can I pull it off? Well, my hair isn't as long/thick as hers.
I'll have to settle for a thinner version.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ok, Well that's all for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are so amusing! I enjoy them! ;)
Oh, and I'm envious of your big and cute eyes, hehe... :p

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie~ thanks for stopping by <3 your skin and eyes are gorgeous girl!

Sally said...

OMG the hair is so cute! (: hopefully you can find a shirt like that!