Friday, July 29, 2011

So yesterday // Kiss our tomorrows goodbye



And so the search continues...but at least now I have lots of spare time to um....yeah I don't know. But I shouldn't be taking it for granted because I'm sure there will come a time when I will look back and miss being able to do nothing < -- optimism? Hah *bored..* I feel like blinging something. No, not my phone or camera. Maybe my glasses case?

I decided to download the Prince of Egypt yesterday. Every single voice is someone famous. I never realised. The song that Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston cover for the soundtrack is so beautiful.

And I went to the gym the other day to with my dearest Brookie and Adit. Was rather refreshing. Hopefully soonish *prays* I will generally always be around that area and then I will rejoin the gym ~~


... some of the things I have eaten recently <3 ...



Lovelove

xo

3 comments:

Teacup said...

Lovely pictures! The food ones look so good O:

Lisa said...

i loved looking through your pictures.. dude the things you've eaten lately looks SOOO BLEEPIN GOOD!

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

so she's still alive~~ and quite pretty too I might add.

Hello *waves* it's me. I never watched prince of egypt, I thought you meant prince of persia and I was thinking "that was the worst movie in the entire world..." HAHAHA.

That bento box is mine thank you!

-me