haha no they're not photoshopped I'm using a program called xiuxiu meitu but I'm thinking of uninstalling it because random Chinese popups keep coming up on my comp and it's starting to really annoy me...What's picnik-ed? is it any good and will it give me the same effects? I suppose alternatively I could just use photoshop to change the colours haha :P xo
Charlotte: Nice to meet you too :) I will go to your blog soon after I finish my exams.. *dies* heh xo
~Hehe that's fine. I have the same problems sometime XD. Thank you for the advice in my blog ^^. So how is your life nowaday?Upload new post sometime ^^ ~Xoxo Charlotte
7 comments:
The pictures are so fun, you had definitely an amazing time!!
Aw fun photo! Great post title too.
Thanks for stopping by La vie...J'aime!
aw, the pictures are super cute and fun. ^^. My name is Charlotte. Nice to meet you. Visit my blog sometime if you have time.
~XOXO Charlotte
aw looks like a fun night out!! :) x
Super enjoy your photos, Jess! They are so vivid, and I love the vintage-y look a lot!
Are these photo-shopped? Sorry, if I sound like a fool, haha...
Oh, and thank you for the nice comment on my blog!
<3
Jess
Jess:
haha no they're not photoshopped I'm using a program called xiuxiu meitu but I'm thinking of uninstalling it because random Chinese popups keep coming up on my comp and it's starting to really annoy me...What's picnik-ed? is it any good and will it give me the same effects? I suppose alternatively I could just use photoshop to change the colours haha :P xo
Charlotte: Nice to meet you too :) I will go to your blog soon after I finish my exams.. *dies* heh xo
~Hehe that's fine. I have the same problems sometime XD. Thank you for the advice in my blog ^^. So how is your life nowaday?Upload new post sometime ^^
~Xoxo Charlotte
Post a Comment