



It's been a shit week. Seriously. Worse than the time I failed economics in my first year which truly freaked me out. But enough sulking in self pity...no, I'm not done yet. My sleeping patterns are so screwed. Last Monday I went to bed at 1:30 and I swear I woke up at 3. I'm supposed to get atleast 4 hours of deep sleep everynight. I looked up some breathing exercises that are supposed to help with sleeping but I'm too impatient. Of course there is the solution of just taking a pill! But this is a last resort as they can become addictive (apparently). I should also not have caffine products after 4 o'clock. This means no coffee (which I don't drink anyway) or forms of tea (which I basically live off). I have since cut down to rougly 2-3 cups per day. I used to drink a huge mug of green tea everynight at rouhgly 9pm. Apparently green tea has equal amount or more caffine than coffee. Now, no more. I'm paranoid that despite my years of drinking green tea before I sleep that it is now keeping me up. I don't think so (after years I must be immune), but if it psychologically makes me feel slightly better then whatever. I'm also going to re join the gym. People who exercise are proven to be happier. Maybe the running will also wear me down. What makes you sleep?...

Megan Fox is apparently a cow to work with. But she's hot and I like what she's wearing because it looks so comfortable.
OK. END RANT. Damn I want some tea...

1 comment:
A lot of solutions out there, but I think yours is to cut down w/ tea D: Which is hard, I had that problem too. Good luck ^^ Endure ~
Post a Comment