Monday, March 8, 2010


Can't sleep can't sleep
So happy happy
"I've been missing you crazy
Damn those sweet memories
How do you sleep?"
And people think it's tough
I'll show you tough
Ha.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for the last comment! ♥
Hehe...

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

excuse me miss, how come my comment never showed up!!!!! Something must've screwed up >< In response to your cafe princess comment, I wrote that I recently lost my friend of 10 years over arguments. Did that message go through?

Well, I've slowly come to terms since. There's no point dwelling on the past and things have to get worse before they get better. Good points to follow. How have you been??? How is taiwan?? hot? sticky? Do you have stuff to do during the summer like school or work? I guess you do, nobody sits around doing nothing - except turtle lol.

I've been okay, I submitted a ton of job applications and I found a temporary one for 3 weeks. Finding a job is even harder than studying for exams eh. I have some food places planned for the summer, don't you worry. I won't let you down when you are hungry at night and want to look for pictures lol.

Let me know what you're up to.

blushforyou said...

haha okok ill post some up soon :)