





1。跟我的父母一起吃饭。My mothers bag and mine next to a bottle of water.
2。 Oysters.
3。 先生。
4。DK。 Not only have you made me want to bleach my hair blond, when you decided it was time for a change you created the perfect androgynous style。
5。 There must be a trend occurring within the Asian models。 Where did Du Juan go? I don't know, but she came back with her hair cut short。
6。 One of the best editorials I have seen in awhile。 I have never seen a shoot with Phillip Huang I‘ve really really liked。 But the chemistry between him and my dear Du Juan is gorgeous。 - Vogue China 201o February Issue。 New Trench。
7。 我的性感哈哈。Actually if you wear a large blue knitted cardigan you can imitate the man below haha.
8。 This just makes me laugh ha.
9。 A over sized knitted sweater.
10。 Another over sized knitted sweater.

2 comments:
hihihi, how sweet :)
you inspire me to do a "我喜欢的。。。" blog entry as well !
haha then you should :)
Post a Comment